Tambour Moon Watch
The Tambour Moon Collection pays tribute to the original Tambour Collection. The case represents a variation of the iconic Tambour shape with a unique inward curve, giving the watch a crescent-shaped profile. The concave edge creates a clever play on light and reflections that spreads to the case’s every curve. The watch is worn with an interchangeable strap equipped with the Louis Vuitton patented system.
- Tambour Moon stainless steel case, horns set with 42 diamonds
- Case diameter: 35 mm/1.4 inches
- LV engraved back
- White mother of pearl dial with 12 diamonds set on the flange, golden Star Monogram flower small second at 6 o'clock
- Polished indexes and luminescent hands
- Quartz movement
- Functions: Chronograph, hours, minutes, small second, date
- Interchangeable alligator leather strap equipped with Louis Vuitton patented system
- Stainless steel Ardillon buckle
- 54 diamonds for 0.74 ct
- Water resistant to 50 m
- 2-year international limited guarantee on the watches (specific rights may apply for certain countries). You can consult the Warranty for additional information.
For any questions regarding the Louis Vuitton quartz chronographs' use and setting, you can refer to the user guide.