All orders are beautifully wrapped in Louis Vuitton gift packaging.
The compact Petit Noé bucket bag is fashioned from Jacquard Since 1854 textile, featuring the pattern that Nicolas Ghesquière created for the Fall-Winter 2020 Collection. Using House symbols like the Monogram Flowers and marrying them with the number 1854, the year Louis Vuitton was established, Ghesquière has created a new eye-catching pattern.
(Length x Height x Width)
- Bordeaux Red
- Jacquard Since 1854 textile
- Calfskin leather trim
- Textile lining
- Gold-colour hardware
- Drawstring closure
- Strap:Non-removable, adjustable
- Strap Drop:26.0 cm
- Strap Drop Max:32.0 cm
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasives surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of cars in summer.
- When not in use, store the item in the dust bag provided with your purchase. Do not store in high temperatures, high humidity or unventilated areas.
- To clean the canvas, use a soft cloth, dampened with slightly soapy water, avoiding the leather parts. Never use solvent
- Avoid contact with hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.