Colour Blossom Lariat Necklace, Yellow Gold, Onyx And Diamond
24,800 AED (VAT included)
With this necklace, Colour Blossom celebrates the Monogram Flower, created in 1896 by Georges-Louis Vuitton. The pendant's trio of signature motifs is cast from 18-karat yellow gold. One is set with a sparkling diamond, while two are meticulously carved from black onyx. This is a beautiful piece to layer, mix or match with other jewels from the collection.
- Yellow Gold (18 kt), onyx and diamond
- 1 diamond, ~ 0.02 ct
- Yellow gold motif: ~ 11 mm/0.4 inches
- Motif (star flower): ~ 17.5 mm/0.7 inches
- Motif (sun flower): ~ 15 mm/0.6 inches
- Length: 41 cm/16.1 inches with an adjustable link at 39 cm/15.4 inches
- Mirror-polished back engraved with the LV signature
- For any questions regarding the Louis Vuitton Fine Jewellery care instructions, you can refer to the Fine Jewellery leaflet.
Louis Vuitton carefully selects each of the Colour Blossom stones. As they are natural, the colour may vary from one creation to another.
Each piece from Louis Vuitton jewellery and watch creations is unique. Caratage and metal weight information is given for information only and may vary slightly from one piece to another.