This Capucines MM handbag, created in collaboration with Tursic & Mille, is a stunning translation of their “Tenderness” artwork. Two flower shape's leather panels, refering to the artists' canvases, act as frame for the bag’s decorative elements. The front of the bag features a detail from the original painting, using hundreds of thousands of white embroidery stitches to reproduce brushstrokes. Full of secret playful details, this limited edition Capucines is a genuine work of art.
(Length x Height x Width)
- Embroidered Taurillon leather
- Taurillon-leather trim
- Screen printed cowhide lining
- Charred cedar wood and gold-color hardware
- Double carry style: flap inside or outside
- Compartmented interior with a zipped pocket
- Snap hook to secure belongings
- 2 protective charred cedar wood base feet
- Strap:Non-removable, non-adjustable
- Strap Drop:43.0 cm
This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.