The Japanese tradition of kintsugi – repairing ceramics using lacquer and gold dust – inspired the design of this artful Capucines MM handbag. Fashioned from full-grain Taurillon leather in timeless black, it features a unique, jewel-like handle composed of upcycled leather in neutral tones, illuminated with golden rings. Precious yet versatile, this elegant model will complement any wardrobe.
(Length x Height x Width)
- Taurillon leather
- Taurillon-leather, cowhide-leather and calfskin trim
- Cowhide-leather lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Double carry style: flap inside or outside
- Compartmented interior with zipped pocket
- Snap hook to secure belongings
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
- Strap:Removable, adjustable
- Strap Drop:47.0 cm
- Strap Drop Max:49.0 cm
This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.